If you want to become indispensable to a fast-growing, kick-ass, yet humble startup, then Bulu Box might be your next home. Bulu Box is the first vitamin and supplement nutrition sample box – this short video sums up Bulu Box nicely. We've also launched a dual-sided marketplace that connects CPG Sellers to Retail Buyers. It's called Bulu Marketplace. We believe that health-minded individuals make enjoyable team members. We like to entrust our employees, not delegate to them. And we believe that it’s ok to screw up as long as you fess up (and learn from it).
We’ll pay you competitively, even when you’re on vacation sometimes. We’re known to take a mid-afternoon break for a quick spin class. And you can bring Fido to the office! Interested? Good. Check out our available positions below.
We’re looking for an individual who has a passion for details, kick-ass interpersonal skills and attention to detail. If this describes you, Bulu Box may be your next home. We are seeking a Controller to oversee our General Ledger responsibilities, payroll regulations, provide reports to management, and other responsibilities!
- • Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- • CPA with at least 2 years experience preferred
- • Must be detail-oriented
- • Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- • Experience preparing financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- • 1+ years experience with QuickBooks including online and desktop
- • 4+ years experience with Microsoft Excel
- • Manage accounting operations including: Billing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cost & Inventory Accounting, and Accounts Receivable
- • Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with GAAP standards
- • Provide management with monthly reporting and analysis to measure performance, providing action plan for corrective action if necessary
- • Prepare and update Yearly and Three Year Budgets
- • Establish and maintain internal controls to support the financial infrastructure
- • Supports yearly income tax preparation by accounting firm
- • Oversees month end close of the General Ledger
- • Maintenance of fixed asset inventory
- • Manage payroll which includes: applicable state and federal taxes, and employee related tax forms
- • Import and allocate daily sales receipts
- • Manage Nebraska sales tax forms and distribution
>>Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're seeking a Software Engineer to continue the devlopment of our newest dual-sided marketplace software: BuluMarketplace.com. If you are passionate about building software that helps real people and real companies achieve success and you know your way around the full web-app stack – from HTML/CSS to PHP to the database – then Bulu Box may be your next home.
- • 1+ years relevant work experience or 2 years of school in CS/CE (internship in field a huge plus)
- • Ability to collaborate with a team or work solo without someone holding your hand
- • Ability to develop software in PHP for a Magento based site
- • Ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code
- • Good instincts for determining when to craft a robust, lasting solution vs. banging something out quickly
- • Creating new backend features and internal tools
- • Writing maintenance and reporting scripts
- • Upgrading internal logistical code
- • Overseeing AWS architecture
- • Test automation
Bulu Box perks? You can wear gym shorts to work. We’re known to take a mid-afternoon break for a quick spin class. And you can bring Fido to the office!
>> Submit your resume to email@example.com