Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids for muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in the world's best-selling whey protein powder. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly-digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There's no doubt this is the standard by which all other proteins are measured*
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions form Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutaminc Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine & Valine in Each Serving
- The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality*
Directions: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
Warnings: CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN) INGREDIENTS.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.