We’ve loaded this Fit Dip with tons of nutrients! The avocado is a healthy fat that will regulate blood sugar while controlling cravings, the black beans have lots of fiber to keep you full, and by using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream you’ll dodge almost 200 calories per cup!
- 3 Cups of Greek Yogurt mixed with 3 packages of low-sodium Taco Mix
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 3 Medium Ripe Avocados mashed with 2 tbsp. of Lemon Juice
- 4 Cups of Shredded Lettuce
- 2 Cans of Sliced Olives
- Diced Green Onions
- Begin by mixing your 3 cups of Greek yogurt with your 3 packages of low-sodium taco mix.
- Next add a layer of the yogurt you mixed with taco mix on the bottom. (You will make one more layer after this)
- Add a layer of black beans that have been drained
- Add layer of mashed avocados that have been mixed with lemon juice (helps preserve avocados)
- Add a layer of the remaining Greek yogurt mixed with taco mix
- Sprinkle lettuce on top along with sliced olives and diced green onions
Vary your chips with celery sticks to chop off even more calories!