- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (raw and local is best)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced (use a garlic press – it’s easy and extracts maximum flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined or sea salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Puree raspberries in a blender.
- Mix ingredients into a bowl and mix vigorously.
- Keep stored in a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Be sure to take the dressing out of the fridge and shake 20 minutes before serving.
Protip: try combining all the ingredients into your mason jar and shake to mix!
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 shallot, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, zest and juice (save some for garnish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine avocado, shallot, yogurt, maple syrup, vinegar, lime juice, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until creamy.
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 minced chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 1/4 tsp honey
- 1 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- combine all ingredients EXCEPT the olive oil and cilantro into one bowl.
- Whisk continuously while slowly adding olive oil until desired texture is achieved.
- Stir in cilantro.