Isn’t there a saying that you come up with the best ideas while you are working out? This saying is certainly true for Fitness Chef Jen Arricale who thought up this delicious treat with our favorite Barleans Omega Swirl – Key Lime while working out!
1 1/4 c oats
1 c water
1 tbsp agave syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp Barlean’s Omega Swirl, Key Lime
2 tbsp plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1. Mix pie crust ingredients well and form 12 “cups” in a greased mini muffin pan by using finger to indent middle of each dollop of batter, thus creating a “cup”.
2. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Let cool and gently remove from pan.
3. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
4. Evenly fill all pie crust “cups” with filling, approximately 1/2 tablespoon in each.
5. Garnish with a pepita or almond slice and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 12 mini bites
Per Mini Bite: 40 Calories, 9g Carbs, 1g Fat, 2g Protein