These tasty No Bake Vanilla Protein Balls are super tasty and are a great afternoon snack with minimal calories and packed with good fats and protein.
- 1-1/2 servings vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or any gluten-free flour or whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (can use low-fat milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Cal: 80 Fat: 5g Protein: 4g Carbs: 5g Fiber: 2g
Jen, also known as The Fit Housewife, went from a size 16 to a size 4 in just 90 days! She’s a work-at-home mom and loves making healthy dishes, full of flavor to show that healthy living doesn’t have to be bland and bland.