Having trouble resisting all of the pumpkin spice flavored sweet treats popping up this time of year? (Seriously, if we see one more Instagram post with #PSL!) We certainly are, so we asked our friends at Manitoba Harvest for help creating a recipe to satisfy our fall cravings and stay within our healthy goals. Check out these protein-rich, delicious HempPro Pumpkin Pancakes!
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbs HempPro 70 (We used Vanilla for an extra flavor boost, but try the Original & Chocolate options!)
- 1 tbs almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-10 drops of stevia extract
- 1 tsp powdered ginger or 1tbs of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1-3 tbs water to desired thickness
- Mix all ingredients and add water to attain a batter of desired thickness.
- Preheat pan with 1tbs coconut oil. Cook covered until set and bubbling on top. Flip and uncover until cooked throughout. Makes two large pancakes. Top with some Hemp Hearts and agave syrup (optional).