If you want to become indispensable to a fast-growing, kick-ass, yet humble startup, then Bulu Box might be your next home. Bulu Box is the first vitamin and supplement nutrition sample box – this short video sums up Bulu Box nicely. We also help other companies add a recurring revenue stream to their business by helping them build and rebuild subscription box programs. Learn more about our Turnkey Subscription Box Solutions! We believe that health-minded individuals make enjoyable team members. We like to entrust our employees, not delegate to them. And we believe that it’s ok to screw up as long as you fess up (and learn from it).
We'll pay you competitively, even when you're on vacation sometimes. We're known to take a mid-afternoon break for a quick spin class. And you can bring Fido to the office! Interested? Good. Check out our available positions below.
Brand Relationships Manager
We’re looking for a fearless individual who has a passion for details, awesome communication skills and positivity out the wazoo. If this describes you, Bulu Box may be your next home. We are seeking a Brand Relationships Manager to identify great brands, build relationships, secure product placements in our boxes and create lasting partnerships. People call it sales, but we know it's about building relationships. Bulu Box perks? You’ll enjoy flexible vacation, no dress code and the benefit of working along-side amazing co-workers. And you can even bring Fido to the office!
- Positive attitude
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or account management
- Experience with CRM software (ProsperWorks, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar) and/or sales funnel management
- Proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Communication skills (phone, email, in-person, etc.)
- Willingness and ability for frequent travel
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to solve problems
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Secure product placements for Bulu Box and on behalf of our clients
- Work in tight timelines
- Take and make tons of phone calls
- Travel required, up to 1 week every 2 months
- Work independently to accomplish goals
- Build strong relationships and close sales
- Manage and maintain a sales funnel
>>Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org