||Amount Per Serving
| Chlophedianol HCl
| Pyrilamine Maleate
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (muccus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficultyin urination die to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, desatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vechicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- sympotoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or are accompained by a feer, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Use enclosed dose cup
- Keep dosage cup with product
- TBSP = tablespoon
mL = militer
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6-8 hours
- Children under 12: do not use
- each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains:
Sodium 36 mg.
- tamper evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is broken or missing.
- read all product information before using
- store at 68-86 degrees F (20 to 30 degrees C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
bitter mask, citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, tri-sodium citrate dihydrate
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.